Wednesday 27 May 2009

Root Vegetables



My friend Lucy Barfoot, www.lucybarfoot.co.uk, an artist who I share my studio with and I have decided to collaborate together by selling our work at some markets and fairs this summer. We are going to be at Bath Market on June 13th and more dates after on the Saturday and possibly Sundays.

So with this venture in motion I have started working on the some more images to sell on our stall with is going to be called 'Paper moon'.

I have started growing lots of vegetables this year at home along with my two housemates, and they are growing like crazy, so with veg on the mind I jazzed them up in this illustration. Patchwork radishes.. I wish for them to come out of my allotment.

1 comment:

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Good luck in these markets! ... and with all these future projects! ;)